- Products Status: Stock
- Type: Wireless
- Application: Enterprise
- Function: Firewall, QoS, VPN, NAT
- LAN Ports: 4
- WAN Ports: 1
- Certification: CE
- Model Number: B683
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1. OEM retail packaging
2. orginal packaging
|Delivery Detail:||3 working days after payment|
Fully unlocked. ready to use with global internet providers
Download up to 28.8 Mbps, Upload up to 5.76 Mbps.
MicroSD card slot up to 32GB.
USB 2.0 host interface.
Built-in UMTS and WLAN high gain antenna. External main diversity SMA antenna interface .
Size: 180x123x32.5 mm.
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
12 Months Warranty
B683 HSPA+ 4G Wireless gateway router
- The fastest 3G Wireless Gateway available for 3G users.
- Multiple network environments. Supports HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/WCDMA/GSM.
- High download speed of up to 21Mbps with peak of 28.8Mbps!
- 3G external antenna connector.
- SIM Card slot. no need to any USB dongle.
- Fully unlocked for all carriers.
B683 3G UMTS HSPA+ 28.8Mbps WiFi Router is the successor of the B970b (Speedport HSPA) HSDPA 3G WiFi Router. In contrast to its predecessor B970B Wireless Router, B683 3G Router supports HSPA+ technology and is capable of speed up to 28.8Mbps downstream with upload only 5.76 Mbit/s. B683 UMTS WiFi Router is also backward with 2G, EDGE and GPRS where 3G UMTS is not available.
Who is it for?
The B683 3G Router lets you set up a WiFi hotspot in your home, workplace or anywhere you need instant connectivity to broadband. It is especially suited to companies that regularly have teams of employees working out of the office:
* Business services (accountancy, banking, legal and IT services)
* Construction and civil engineering
* Events and training
* Home and office
* HSPA +/HSDPA/HSUPA/UMTS capable of up to 28.8 Mbit/s and 5.76 Mbit/s upload (900/2100MHz) on firmly embedded UMTS / HSDPA modem
* SIM card unlocked
* GSM / GPRS / EDGE capable (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
* can as a full router via wireless (max. 32 units) and LAN (RJ45 network) are operated
* integrated 4x port RJ45 LAN Switch
* Connector for an external antenna SMA connector size
* USB port for connecting a USB device
* Built-in 802.11b/g/n WLAN / 300 Mbit/s and WPA (2) encryption, up to 32 devices/clients simultaneously
* Web-based admin interface for setting of WLAN, UMTS / APN settings, encryption and routing functionality (including firewall, DMZ, DHCP, etc.)
* Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista / 7 for the USB modem functionality, Wi-Fi, UMTS and router functionality operating system independent
* Dimensions: 180 x 122 x 32mm
* Power plants using supplied Netzeil (no battery operation)
* Weight: 280g